Is He Your Soulmate? The Soulmate Signs, Part I
Is he the One? Here are the telltale soulmate signs to know for sure.
Are you in a relationship, yet feeling unsure if he’s your soulmate? Wondering whether the guy you’re dating has real, long-term potential? If so, you’re not alone. Below you’ll learn the telltale soulmate signs to know for sure.
I get e-mails every day from women saying, My boyfriend is nurturing and sweet, but he’s BORING! Or, he’s so hot but he’s broke. Or there’s this kind of situation. I’m seeing a guy who’s crazy about me, but he’s overweight and has two wild teenage boys from his first marriage. And, finally, this classic: I’m going crazy, Dr. Diana. I’ve been living with my boyfriend for two years and lately I’ve just started to get the feeling that he may not be able to commit.
We’ve been told expect fireworks to go off when we’re with our soulmate. Or, our perfect prince charming will come along and we will “just know.” But, more often than not, we may be with the right person, yet be confused.
So, what are the soulmate signs ?
Over the next few blogs, I’ll be talking about the three key questions you need to ask yourself to assess your guy’s long-term soulmate relationship potential.
The questions are: Is He Crazy About Me? Is He Willing to Grow? Does He Meet the Basics?
Is He Crazy About Me?
This is a critical question to ask yourself because you cannot make someone love you. At the end of the day, he is either into you or not. You can fool yourself. But it will not work if he is just not feeling it. And why would you want to be with someone who isn’t crazy about you?! After all, you do deserve the best!
The Soulmate Signs Quiz: Part I
To help you answer the question, is he crazy about me, here is a simple quiz. This test is based on my clinical and Love Mentoring experience that examines whether this guy is into you or not. You need to have been together at least three months in order to use the quiz. Give your boyfriend 1 point for each of these twenty characteristics:
- Eager to see you.
- Reluctant to leave you.
- Wants regular consistent contact; asks for dates.
- Interested in you and your life.
- Wants to be helpful in ways that meet your needs.
- Is verbally and physically affectionate.
- Wants to be romantic and sexual with you.
- Texts, e-mails, or calls regularly.
- Acts like you are very special; doesn’t want to date others.
- Respects you and your opinions.
- Acts more attentive and loving over time.
- Is more open to sharing his feelings and thoughts.
- Becoming more open to sharing his living space.
- Is more open to introducing you and spending time together with his friends and family members.
- Acting like a couple in front of his family and friends—using “we” instead of “I,” being physically affectionate.
- Calling you his girlfriend when talking to you, friends, or family.
- Saying he loves you.
- Saying he wants a future with you.
- Actively planning a future with you (talking about living together or getting engaged).
- Proposing that you live together or get married.
You must be 100 percent honest with yourself as you rate your guy. When in doubt, ask your closest friends to help you.
If you have been dating him for at least three months but less than a year:
9 or more points = He might develop into a contender.
If you have been together more than a year:
8 or less = He is most likely a DUD (definitely unworkable dude). Move on and date others.
9–13 = He’s still in the running.
14 or more, including at least one if not two of the last four questions (in bold) = He’s a contender and just may be the One. Look for more of these soulmate signs to appear over time.
Here’s the Bottom line:
If you want to find the One, look for a man who provides regular and consistent contact that gets better over time. You should find yourself continually surprised at how he fills your needs to be chosen, appreciated, romanced, and celebrated for who you are. Envision this kind of love and choose guys who are that into you. They exist, and that’s what I wish for you. There is definitely a lid for every pot, no matter how gigantic, dented, or burned it is. Be sure to read the next two blogs that deal with the other two questions that reveal the soulmate signs.
P.S. If you want to get the true commitment you desire, check out our coaching program. Your coach will share the specific steps on how to inspire your guy to commit… and how to know if he is IT.