The Diamond Self Process is a revolutionary approach that allows you to give your mind instructions about creating a new identity and banishing self-sabotage forever. Precise instructions that help you create inner strength, self-love, empowerment, and success automatically in every area of your life. Because it is aimed at the internal world, your mind and spirit, the Diamond Self process brings you greater fulfillment without having to struggle so much with obstacles in the real world. It helps you create unconditional acceptance, love, and validation for yourself.
All I ask is that you come with me on a little journey. Just imagine for a moment being able to instruct yourself to be more present, alive, joyful, and plugged into a higher power—to be more effective any time you need or want to be. What if you could fine-tune these transformational messages to yourself, hone and then magnify them so that they worked better and more effectively?
Imagine that you could use the Diamond Self Process to:
- Look and feel youthful without exercising, dieting, anti-aging creams, Botox, or plastic surgery
- Feel more CONFIDENT without years of therapy
- Find the One without being turned off or burnt out
- Become spiritually alive without going to endless workshops or classes (or going into a cave to meditate)
- Be more successful at work without changing jobs or getting a better boss
- Lose your emotional baggage without constant counseling
- Cultivate a profound LOVE without getting rid of your partner
- Experience almost limitless sexual pleasure and fulfillment without worrying about how you look
- Enjoy intense INTIMACY without losing yourself in a love relationship
- Take risks to be all you can be without paralyzing anxiety or fear
- Become fully present without a steady stream of worries and thoughts
- Feel irresistibly attractive without dieting, losing weight, or buying a whole new wardrobe
- Understand your true purpose or calling in the world without having to work through a paralyzing cloud of confusion
What if this instruction process was so powerful, you could change your identity as simply as you change your clothes? All the while still retaining a core sense of self that is familiar, comfortable, and enduring. Building a sense of self that allows you to be more flexible, loving, and spiritually grounded. Accepting the things you can’t change and successfully changing those that you can. What if you could do all this in just five minutes a day without struggling and trying to change things in the “real” world?
Still sound impossible?
It’s not. Even though my early childhood was impoverished and ravaged by a raging alcoholic father, a depressed mother, and physical abuse, I personally used the Diamond Self process to create happiness and miracles in my life. I’ll share more about me later. But for now I want you to know that I used the Diamond Self process I am about to teach you to write two bestsellers on dating and relationships, create my own one-woman PBS TV special, and serve as a frequent guest on The Today Show.
I’ve used those secrets to create an awesome team of Love Mentor® coaches who work by phone and Skype to bring self-esteem, dating success, and Soulmate love to thousands of people around the world. I’ve also used the Diamond Self Process to help create a passionate marriage with my soul mate for more than thirty years and to become more spiritually alive.
Bottom line: the Diamond Self Process has helped me and thousands of women and men create profound changes in their own lives—in ways that surprised and astounded them. Now, I’m sharing how to use this simple miracle process in the most laser-focused way with YOU in mind. And if you have Amazon Prime, you can watch me do the Diamond Self Process and review it whenever you like.
Banishing Self-Sabotage through the Diamond Self Process
The Diamond Self Process is designed to banish self-sabotage by anchoring in your Diamond Self name. Read each section and then close your eyes, taking ample time to do each step of the exercise.
- Remember a time when you felt good about yourself—alive, real, attractive, connected, LOVING, and LOVABLE. You can go all the way back to some innocent time in your early childhood if you need to. Just find the most self-loving experience you ever had. Put yourself in the picture so that you are looking through your own eyes. Feel that completely.
- Imagine yourself better, even better. Imagine yourself five times better.
- Now take that image and bring it closer to you. Make it brighter, clearer. Give it a great soundtrack, magnify all those good feelings—make them stronger. Give this self a grand nickname like Mighty Isis, Saucy Vixen, Beloved Healer of the Infinite. Have fun and give yourself permission to be outrageous with this process! Like Dana Owens did when she called herself Queen Latifah. Say your new name to yourself.
- Shrink the image of your Diamond Self and make it as small as a real diamond. Then put that image aside.
- Now recall an image of yourself at a time when you felt self-doubting, self-critical, anxious, undeserving, invisible, rejected, abandoned, or unlovable. When you were overrun with negative self-talk. This is your Disappointing Self.
- Take the image of your Diamond Self, make it the size of a hand grenade, and imagine throwing it right into the center of your Disappointing Self. Watch it explode and completely destroy the Disappointing Self.
- Now, instant replay. Imagine your Disappointing Self, throw the Diamond Self grenade into the center, and blow up the Disappointing Self again.
- Finally, speed the whole thing up and do the Diamond Self Process several more times.
Do this until you cannot get a clear image of the Disappointing Self. You can do a quick version of the Diamond Self process whenever you need to be comfortable and at ease with yourself (the MOST IMPORTANT person) or around other people.
Please make sure that you actually take a few minutes and DO the Diamond Self Process. Just reading it does you no good. So please do it. And contact me at www.facebook.com/DrDianaKirschner to share your nickname! I love to hear those names. Okay, so I just took my own advice and, even though I have done it many times, I just did this exercise once again. This is a living process and you can always do it and come up with a new nickname. For example, my latest diamond Self name is The Radiant Beacon of Loving Guidance. Just thinking about that nickname makes me feel happy.