As colder winter weather approaches in many parts of the country and the Western world, it’s easy to get shut in and closeted with your significant other. Those long walks outside or bike rides give way to watching tv and movies. Fact is we’re more sedentary in winter. Like bears. When that happens, your love relationship can turn boring, irritating or downright infuriating.
But you can turn this stuck-with-each-other situation into an opportunity—a great opportunity to have a breakthrough in your love relationship by planning and doing all five of these romantic winter dates. These romantic winter dates are guaranteed to put smiles on your faces.
Before we get to these romantic winter dates I’d like you to know that you can learn much more about keeping passion and true love alive in your relationship just by signing up for my free Dating Tips and Relationship Advice Newsletter.
Top 5 Romantic Winter Dates
1. Discover each other all over again! Have Ten Minute Listening Sessions where one person gets to talk, free associate, and say whatever is on their minds while the other simply listens with full attention. The listener does not speak. No matter what, use a clock and honor a full ten minute session. Then switch roles. Anything said in that time is sacred and cannot be brought up during an argument! You never will know your partner’s world until you really listen.
2. Do the Miracle Exercise. Each of you write out the answer to the following questions: What would your life be like if a miracle happened and you became fully content and happy with your life? How would you be acting? How would your partner be acting?
What else would be different? Read your answers to each other. Then, for the rest of the day, both of you commit to behaving as if the miracle has occurred.
3. Play Sexy Dress Up. Let your fantasies go wild by finding sexy lingerie and other sex play outfits. Dress up and role play being the nurse, doctor, maid, dominatrix, vixen, or sex slave, and create a hot escapade that is entirely different from your normal sexual routine.
4. Be Dessert for Each Other. Get naked, grab the whip cream or chocolate syrup and make yourself into a sumptuous dessert for your partner. Make sure you lather it on in the areas of your body that give you the most pleasure.
5. Play Strip Poker. The loser of the hand takes off an article of clothing, reveals a secret or describes a sexual fantasy. If you go all in and win, you can ask your partner to take off all of his/her clothes at once. But if you lose, well you get the idea. Either way, there are no losers in this game.
So go all in with these five romantic winter dates and reignite the passion in your couple.
Wishing you love,