But before we get to the 10 signs that he or she may be the One, I want you take advantage of my free support. Understanding how to judge if a man is the One is crucial not only to your success in creating the love you want, but also to your own self-esteem and happiness. You can learn EXACTLY how to find your soulmate online or off-line, deepen commitment and much more important information by subscribing to my free Dating Tips & Relationship Advice Newsletter!
Ten Signs You’ve Met the One
So chances are, there is more than one person out there who fits the bill for you. All of them are less than perfect. But if there are no perfect partners, how can you know whether to stay or go? Here are 10 relationship markers to help you know if he or she is The One:
1. When you’re together you feel able to be real, relaxed and at home.
2. You feel like your love was meant to be.
3. When you talk together you quickly understand each other.
4. You have a shared mission in life, perhaps a cause, a career, or the creation of a family life.
5. When you’re together the world seems better and brighter.
6. You are happier when you’re together. It’s not necessarily passion or being turned on, although that’s there too at times.
7. When you look at him/her you see a part of yourself that’s been missing. Perhaps it’s her or his expressiveness or ability to accomplish things.. But it’s a quality that when added to your life, makes you feel more complete.
8. Being in this relationship opens up a sense of hopefulness and possibilities for the future.
9. You can speak your truth, even when it is about a difficult topic with your partner.
10. Being together brings out the best in each one of you.
If you are experiencing five or six of these signs, chances are you are matched well. Over time you can work towards having all of these qualities. Couples who have lasting passionate love find that their relationships get closer and better over time. Even though they hit downturns and have problems at times (all couples do!) the overall trend in the relationship is positive. This is a key point to use in deciding if you are with the One in the early stages of coming together. That kind of growth has been my privilege and good fortune to experience personally with Sam, my husband of over 25 years — after a lot of hard work that continues to this day! And it is a real blessing.
You can have this blessing too! Your chances of finding The One are better than you think. So go out there and start looking. Love almost always comes in a surprise package that opens up in marvelous and magical ways. That means that it often comes from a person who initially you think is not your type! So go outside your normal pattern because if you are willing you will be more likely to find your soulmate online or off.
If you are dealing with a guy you REALLY want Right Now or in a relationship that isn’t moving towards commitment even though your partner is great, talk to one of my incredible Love Mentors. Each one has a long background in transformational work and is closely supervised by me. Most importantly, each Mentor is gifted and can help you move forward to the love relationship you really want! The best news is that we can give you a free introductory 40 minute one-on-one personalized session by phone or Skype with an expert dating coach.
Wishing you love,