There is one thing that builds lasting attraction more than almost anything else…
And it’s not a short skirt or tight jeans!
Flirting has a kind of teasing quality, where you offer, then take the offer off the table, and then offer again. Flirting keeps you in the great feminine–masculine dance. It shows your partner that you still find him attractive and keeps a fun energy brewing in your relationship. (Which is crucial for lasting love.) It also sends that message that you’re confident and adore yourself, which is something that men love!
Now, in the past, you may have just felt plain awkward about flirting? Maybe you felt it just didn’t fit with your independent, successful personality? Or that it just seemed so silly?
I want you to give flirting a new try. Because I know that you will find it to be a lot of fun, once you get in the groove. And if you have doubted your flirting moves in the past, I’m here to say that you already are an amazing flirt. You don’t have to be a Marilyn Monroe type. You just have to be your most playful you.
So, here are 12 flirting moves that work, whether you are out meeting new men, on a first date or have been married for years. I want you to try at least three of them this week!
1. Give yourself a sexy, sensual nickname. For example, you could call yourself Vivacious Vixen, or Saucy Minx. (You don’t have to tell anyone your name, just think of it when you’re interacting with your guy.)
2. Look at him, look away, look back.
3. While sitting, cross your legs and jiggle your foot in his direction.
4. Touch him lightly on the arm, shoulder or neck.
5. Touch your lips, neck or chest.
6. Whisper in his ear.
7. Laugh at his jokes.
8. Compliment him.
9. Say his name a lot; give him a complimentary nickname.
10. Ask open-ended questions.
11. Ask for help with something (very important!!!—successful men love to help!)
12. Use an affirmation like, I am sexy, beautiful, and irresistibly attractive. Repeat it to yourself daily.