If you want to find true love, you must make it a priority.
With the new year in full swing and Valentines Day coming near… I have an important question for you: What are you doing about not having love in your life?
Imagine if you were losing your job or wanted to make more money; looking for one would be your absolute priority. You’d spend hours networking, calling recruiters, developing a strategy to get promoted, or work with a business coach. And you wouldn’t give up. Sure, you might have some bad days—in fact you’d expect some challenges. But as a smart, powerful woman, you’d pick yourself back up, knowing that if you stayed the course, you’d get what you want.
That’s how I want you to approach finding love this year. I want you to make it an absolute priority, knowing that if you stay the course, you will get the relationship you want. No more excuses. No more giving up after a few bad dates.
Now I know what you’re thinking: if it is meant to be, it will just happen.
Would you approach any other goal in your life with this mind-set?
Yes, divine timing plays a roll. But, as the saying goes, luck happens when preparation meets opportunity. Mr. Right could be behind you in the checkout line, but if you’re not ready and in the right confident mindset, you might never turn around to see him.
So, to help you make love a priority this year, I’ve come up with eight steps to find true love.
1. Create a love intention for the year. What do you want when it comes to a relationship? For example, I have meet a loyal, fun-loving, commitment-ready man and we are in a true partnership.
2. Create a sacred space or altar and place your love intention or an affirmation within it. Thank the universe for sending you the perfect partner each and every day.
3. Follow your bliss! When you’re happy you shine and have true charisma—everyone does! You will attract more potential partners. Commit to doing at least one thing that brings you joy each day. Try out new things. Get back into the hobbies you love.
4. Try online dating or a dating app. More and more people are meeting online these days, and it’s an easy way to meet new men. The key to success online is to see this as a fun process — don’t take it too seriously. Expect to get some awkward emails. Laugh at the ups and downs.
5. If your dating app or site seems stale, go to a new one! Shake things up and meet new people! Each app or site attracts different types.
6. Write yourself an email every day about three things, large or small that you appreciate about yourself. Finding a soulmate flows from your own self-love.
7. If you’re sick of dating, take a break for a little while!!!! Find new ways to create joy in your life! Synchronicity will take over and create wonderful miracles and bring you whatever you need to take the next right action to create more love in your life. Just don’t let this break turn into a year-long excuse.
8. Surround yourself with people who nurture and encourage you to be your best self. Remember that saying that you become the product of the people you spend the most time with? It’s true! Look for friends who are your best cheerleaders. And find a love mentor who is in a great relationship. Just like you’d find a business mentor to help you navigate your career, a love mentor who has successfully created a positive relationship in his or her life can make all the difference.
When you make love a priority and understand the best way to approach dating and embody your most confident self, you can create the relationship of your dreams. So many women in our coaching program have done just that! We even had one woman get engaged to a great guy (who was dragging his feet in committing to her) after she had only one session of coaching!
That’s why I’m thrilled to offer you a special gift to help you get love in 2017: A complimentary session by phone or Skype with one of my awesome, expert Love Mentor® Dating and Relationship Coaches! During your 40-minute session, a coach will answer your personal questions and give you the action steps that could make all the difference!!! Click here for more details!