While women are very clear on wanting special holiday gifts, figuring out holiday gifts for him is usually a puzzle. What then should one do about getting their male significant other great holiday gifts? Well, in order to answer this complex question, we need to probe deep into the minds of men. And when we get all the way in, using functional MRI uber-imaging, we discover some fascinating and revealing images. Hmm. Let’s summarize them: Sex. Sports. Sex. Sports. Sex. And at the very bottom, near the mid-brain, we find: Video Gaming.
BTW, to learn how to really please your lover/partner/spouse do take advantage of my FREE ongoing support. You can learn how by subscribing to my Dating Tips & Relationship Advice Newsletter!
So now back to what men want, here are five best holiday gifts for him:
- The surprise holiday gifts for him. Ambush him in the bedroom wearing that short nightie he loves. Or wrapped in a bow and high heels. Nothing drives up high levels of juicy dopamine, the brain chemical of loving affection, better than a surprise.
- A gift coupon good for complete silence during his favorite sport on TV. Better yet, leave or send him to a sports bar to scream himself silly over a basket.
- Performing a sexual act of loving affection that he longs for (the one you almost never do). For extra gift points, this can be done at half-time .
- Gift tickets to a game he would absolutely freak out over. Or the latest and greatest role-playing video game for his gaming console. If you want to go for over the top holiday gifts for him, become a fan of any game he is into so you grunt, scream, hoot and howl together. Or get into a rock video game and form your own band. Remember, the couple that plays together stays together.
- Performing a sexual act of loving affection that he longs for (the one you almost never do) a second time. Definitely not when there are three minutes or less left in his game.
Seriously, I am not saying that men do not value deep intimacy, connection and verbal sharing. They do. But for men in committed relationships, holiday gifts that show your caring through sexuality, passion and understanding will go a long way to deepening your relationship. A man needs his own separate space and time even more than you do. Paradoxically, giving it to him during the holidays will help him to feel closer to you. And a whole lot happier. So the bottom line is: try to give holiday gifts for him that he really wants. Chances are he will do the same for you.
Wishing you love,